Disclosure: My blog is reader-supported. Some of the links on this page may contain affiliate links. If you decide to purchase from my affiliate links, I’ll be thankful to you.
If you came here looking for a premium Corporate Business WordPress theme, then look no further than the BLO Theme.
I’ve been using WordPress for the last couple of years & I’ve extensively tried free & paid products, be it a WordPress theme or a plugin.
This short & precise article will cover some key aspects of the business theme & help you choose whether the BLO theme is perfect for your first or next business project.
Feel free to navigate to the part that’s most important to you & in case you’re in a hurry, the review summary box is right below.
What is BLO WordPress theme & Why you should consider it?
The BLO is a Multi-concept Corporate Business WordPress Theme by XpeedStudio & it’s exclusively built for startups, apps, and digital agencies, & corporate businesses.
This is a perfect theme for those who want to start their WordPress website based on the latest trends in the world of technology and business. It comes with Elementor, which provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual page builder that is both powerful and flexible. Also, the use of ElementsKit, the most advanced elementor addons helps you to build & design any page easily.
The BLO includes the latest theme features such as the live customizer which will help with your customization process; unlimited Google fonts; Unlimited Colors; pre-built section blocks; header-footer templates and many more.
This theme comes with an elegant design that pairs well with other business-oriented plugins such as WooCommerce & Mailchimp, etc to create a website that conveys professionalism and trustworthiness.
If you’re looking to create a site for your business, you can consider the BLO theme as it’s built solely for Startups, Digital Agencies & businesses.
Now, let’s quickly take a look at the features offered by the BLO Theme & later on, we’ll talk about its pros and cons.
Key Features of BLO Theme for Business websites
As it’s a multi-concept theme, it’s packed with pretty awesome features. Here are all the features provided by the BLO theme…
- Pre-built Templates & Demo Content: It comes with 10 Demos which you can easily import along with the content. Take a look at some of the demos…
- User-friendly & Modern design: All the demos are easily customizable. With a few clicks, you can make the website relevant to your business.
- High-Quality Plugins Integrated: It’s thoroughly built using Elemnentor & to put the cherry on top, ElementsKit (the most advanced addon) & Slider Revolution are also integrated.
- Easy Email Marketing: Mailchimp (one of the most popular email marketing tools) is well integrated with the theme.
- Pre-build Header-Footer along with Mega Menu builder: This one is an awesome feature that's possible because of ElementsKit integration. The mega menu can be very useful for businesses.
- Fully Responsive Design: Pixel perfect design on all devices. It’s important as your business website should be accessible & look good on all devices.
- Extra Add-ons: Over 200+ Preset blocks and 400+ Font Awesome icons are some of the extra add-ons provided for more customization.
- This theme comes with smooth animations, parallax sections, Ajax contact forms. Also, google fonts are built-in.
BLO Theme Pros & Cons
Pros: What I Liked
- Built thoroughly with Elementor: This theme is built using one of the leading page builders, yes, it’s Elementor. In simple words, you’ll be able to edit & customize any part of your website with ease.
- 10 Pre-built Demos along with Inner pages: As of writing this review, the developer (XpeedStudio) offers 10 pre-built websites which you can import with just a few clicks. What I liked is they also offer Inner pages such as the about us page, contact page, services page, etc.
- Modern Design & Ease of Use: Doesn’t matter the author/developer 5 ready to import demos or 50. What matters is the modern design & with the BLO theme, you don’t have to worry about that bcoz it’s built on modern web-design frameworks.
- Conversion Focused theme: The pre-built header, footer & other website pages are designed with conversions in mind. Contact forms and email subscription widgets are well crafted.
- Easy to follow Documentation: This is one of the things that one should consider when purchasing any theme or plugin. You’ll feel welcomed as the author has provided easy-to-follow theme documentation along with a few video tutorials.
- Trustworthy company: Last but not the least, this product is offered by a very trustworthy & established company i.e XpeedStudio. They have more than 41 products on Themeforest & have crossed 30,000+ Sales. Some of the most popular products developed by this company are:
Cons: What it Lacks
- Demos are very limited: Although the demos are well designed, I feel they are limited & at least 20-30 demos should be included as some of the top authors on Themeforest offer more than 60 demos.
- Fewer updates & modifications: Unlike other themes, this one is not updated frequently. Although the theme is well-established, updates & fixes are a good sign.
BLO Corporate Business Theme Pricing
The pricing structure of the theme is unlike other popular WordPress themes. As of now, the pricing of the BLO theme is $49. (6 months support included)
In case if you need extended support for 12 months, $13.88 will be added to your cart making it a purchase of $62.88.
BLO Theme Review: Any good for Businesses?
On Themeforest marketplace, the BLO theme has been purchased 2,340 times & has a rating of 4.92.
To conclude, it’s a good fit for businesses & startups looking to set up their website as fast as possible with the help of pre-built templates.
I suggest giving it a try as the development team is solid & with future updates, you’ll get more demos & pre-built layouts. Here's how to get started…
How to Get Started with the BLO Theme
Step 1: Click on this link & Purchase the BLO theme from the Themeforest marketplace.
Step 2: After the checkout is completed, proceed to download the theme file from your dashboard. Download the files on your computer & make sure to extract the files.
Step 3: The next step is to log in to your WordPress dashboard & then navigate to Appearance > Themes. Next, click on the upload button & then upload your main theme file.
Step 4: Once the theme is uploaded, put in the license code to active the theme. Now, simply visit their demo page section and choose a template to install & then you’re good to go. Feel free to customize any part of your website using the Elementor page builder.
Here's a short video by XpeedStudio on how to import demo content…
XpeedStudio | Behind the BLO Theme
Usually, people just talk about the product & not the development team but this is something that I do because it simply matters.
XpeedStudio has been in the WordPress market since 2013. They develop high-quality products such as themes & plugins for WordPress.
One of their product ElementsKit (my favorite Elementor addon) has won the BASIS National ICT Award which is one of the most prestigious awards for tech companies in Bangladesh.
As of writing this review, they have 58 WordPress themes & 13 plugins used by more than 500K customers worldwide.
With more than 30,000 sales on Themeforest, they have also earned the badge of Power Elite Author, meaning sold products more than $1M on Envato Market.
I love using WordPress products & when it comes from such established players, I love recommending them.
Try the BLO theme today or check out the alternatives…
BLO Alternatives you might consider
Although the BLO theme is one of the best business themes, you might need some more advanced features provided by these themes:
- Consulting – Business, Finance WordPress theme by StylemixThemes: Offers 50+ Prebuilt Website templates, Cost Calculator & Booking Calender plugins included. This theme is rated 4.76 & has 22,000+ sales, priced at $59. It's one of the most purchased business themes. Learn more
- Pearl – Corporate Business WordPress theme by StylemixThemes: Another one from Stylemix theme with almost similar features. Pearl theme is rated 4.78 & has 7,000+ sales, curently priced at $59. Learn more about Pearl
- Specular – Business WordPress Multi-Purpose theme by Codeless: Specular is also Elementor based theme that comes with 30+ Pre-built website templates & Premium pluigns worth $390. Specular is rated 4.4 & has 7,000+ sales, currently priced at $59. Learn more about Specular
I hope this BLO Theme review helps you in purchasing a theme for your business website. If you've got any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave them down.