Looking for ElementsKit Review? You’ve landed right.
Just like other elementor addons, the ElementsKit Addon enhances your web design & provides extra functionalities. This is my complete review of the ElementsKit Addon for Elementor.
In this up-to-date review, I’ll break down:
- A Quick Overview of ElementsKit
- Key features of ElementsKit
- The Pros & the Cons of ElementsKit Addon
- ElementsKit pricing & the LTD worth it?
- Whether or not I Recommend
- Alternatives, FAQs, My Verdict, and lots more
So without further ado, let’s dive in…
Quick Note: If you're on the go, here's the ElementsKit at a Glance…
ElementsKit Review (At a Glance)
- No. of Widgets & Extensions: 85+ Widgets 8 Extensions
- Types of Widgets: Widgets to showcase blog posts, organize media, widgets for stunning visual effects, advanced parallax, widgets for businesses and brands, widgets to showcase tables & numerical data, widgets for WooCommerce, and many more widgets for multi-purpose sites
- Templates & Blocks: 500+ Blocks & 25+ Homepage Templates
- Support for Dynamic Content: Yes
- Multilingual Support: Yes
- Standalone Purchase: Yes
- Pricing: Starting at just $39/year
- Lifetime Deal Available: Yes, Starting at just $119
- Discount Deal: FLAT 20% Discount Using Coupon – KULDEEP20
- Customer Support: 24/7 Live Chat & Email Support
- Recommended: Yes, definitely worth trying (value for money plugin)
Quick Overview of ElementsKit Addon by WPMet
ElementsKit Elementor addons is an ultimate and all-in-one addons for Elementor Page Builder. It includes the most comprehensive modules, such as Header Footer Builder, Mega Menu Builder, Layout Template Library, etc. under the one hood.
It has 85+ custom elementor widgets such as an Advanced accordion, Pricing table, Team member, Testimonial, Accordion, Tab, Countdown Timer, etc. to create any site with ease.
Honestly, it would be difficult to cover all the 85+ widgets in this review & hence, I believe taking a closer look at the key features, makes sense & will help you evaluate the product.
Key Features of The ElementsKit Addon
As I mentioned, there are a ton of widgets, extensions & features but not all are noteworthy. So, here are 5 Key features of the ElementsKit Addon…
- Powerful Widget Library: ElementsKit provides an impressive array of widgets to enhance your Elementor capabilities. From advanced typography to dynamic image carousels, you'll find everything you need to create captivating web pages effortlessly.
- Dynamic & Conditional Content: This feature of ElementsKit allows you to control your web content visibility (show/hide) by applying simple conditions based on login status, user role, and operating system, browser, etc. providing you full flexibility & control over content.
- Cross-Domain Copy-Paste: Similar to Elementor Pro & other elementor addons like ThePlusAddons, ElementsKit also offers an effortless way to replicate elements and designs across different domains. This feature is a game-changer for developers and agencies managing multiple websites, saving time and ensuring consistent branding.
- Drag & Drop Widget Builder: Unlike other elementor addons where addons only offer a ton of widgets, the ElementsKit addon stands out with its drag & drop widget builder by which you can build & design your own custom widgets in minutes.
- Ready-to-Import Blocks & Templates: The ElementsKit plugin also includes more than 500+ blocks & 25+ ready-made homepage templates to help you create any type of website quickly.
- Advanced Builder: ElementsKit Addon comes with an advanced header & footer builder, a mega menu builder that allows you to create a powerful horizontal & vertical mega menu, and a popup modal builder to help you create advanced websites with functionalities that’ll impress the user.
ElementsKit Review | Pros and Cons
Pros: What's Great
Cons: What it Lacks
ELementsKit Pricing & the LTD
Talking about the pricing, it’s one of those plugins that justifies the price tag.
For $39, you get a license for 1 website & if you need the ElementsKit Addon for more websites, they’ve got amazing pricing plans as well as lifetime deals.
I've summarised it and here are the complete discounted pricing details…
The ElementsKit addon offers you 3+3 Simple pricing plans starting from $39. Here is ElementsKit's annual discounted pricing (use the ElementsKit discount code – KULDEEP20)…
|Pricing Plans||Standard Pricing||Discount||Deal Pricing||Savings||Special Link|
Here are “ElementsKit Addon's Lifetime discounted pricing” (using code – KULDEEP20)…
|Pricing Plans||Standard Pricing||Discount||Deal Pricing||Savings||Special Link|
- Discount: FLAT 20% OFF (on all plans)
- Coupon: KULDEEP20
- Status: Active
- Minimum Savings: $8 savings on Annual Personal License
- Maximum Savings: $98 savings on Lifetime Agency Unlimited License
Verdict: Whether or not I Recommend?
In short; Yes, I definitely recommend using ElementsKit for Elementor if you need ready-to-use templates along with Megamenu or advanced effects for your website.
To be honest, it offers 70+ widgets but some addons like ThePlusAddons offer 120+ widgets & it’s equally good. (You can read the complete review of ThePlusAddons)
I assure you that the advanced features & widgets offered by both the plugins are worth paying for.
I’ve used both for my personal projects & If you need to better evaluate the addons, here’s a little comparison between ElementsKit & ThePlusAddons.
Comparison | ElementsKit vs ThePlusAddons
|Header & Footer Builder||Yes||Yes|
|Mega Menu Builder||Yes||Yes|
|Custom Widget Builder||Yes||–|
|Ajax Search & Filters||Limited||Yes|
|Cross Domain Copy-Paste||Yes||Yes|
|White Lable Option||–||Yes|
|Pricing||Starting at $39/yr||Starting at $39/yr|
|Deal||Flat 20% OFF||Flat 10% + 20% Renewal Discount|
FAQs | The Plus Addons for Elementor
Here are some frequently asked questions about The Plus Addons for Elementor:
Is ElementsKit Free?
Yes, the ElementsKit addon has a free version that you can download from here. However, the free version is limited & hence upgrading to the pro version makes sense.
Is ElementsKit compatible with both free and pro versions of Elementor?
Yes, it’s fully compatible with Elementor Free as well as the Pro version. You can use it even without Elementor Pro. It works well with the free version as well.
Can I use ElementsKit for client projects?
Absolutely! ElementsKit offers a license that permits usage on both personal and client websites, making it affordable & convenient for freelancers and agencies.
The most popular plan is the Professional plan which grants a license to use 5 websites. They also offer an Unlimited license. Check out all the pricing plans and use Coupon – KULDEEP20 to get 20% OFF.
Is there any ElementsKit Coupon Code available for getting a discount on pro plans?
Yes, there’s a special ElementsKit Coupon Code that can get you a Flat 20% OFF on all plans.
Simply click on this link & use coupon – KULDEEP20 at the checkout to get a flat 20% discount on ElementsKit pro plans.
ElementsKit Addons for Elementor is also recommended by Elementor & also has been featured by top YouTubers and has more than 1M+ active installations with a 4.9/5 rating on WordPress.org.
The free version is excellent & customers have shown their love by amazing feedback.
Here’s what some of them have to say:
Overall, ElementsKit for Elementor is an excellent plugin for anyone looking to enhance the functionalities of their Elementor page builder.
With more than 80+ widgets and extensions, 500 + blocks, and 25+ ready-to-use templates, you'll have everything you need to create stunning websites & that too, really quick.
Using my coupon KULDEEP20, you can get a better deal on ElementsKit & if you need a better plugin, you can also look towards ThePlusAddons.
So, if you're looking to supercharge your Elementor page builder, I recommend The Plus Addons for Elementor.
Even if you’re in doubt, I would love for you to give it a shot as it’s risk-free. ElementsKit offers a 14-day money-back guarantee while ThePlusAddons offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Use this link, get the plugin & test it out. After that, do share your experience in the comments below as it would help other elementor folks seeking genuine opinions.
Let me know which widget, or feature you loved the most & are going to use on your site.